Roles & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Carry out monitoring and log of network resource usage
- Escalate availability issues to superiors
- Analysing and resolving faults, ranging from a network crash to link outage
- Ensure all internal networks devices are up and running
- Monitoring the use of the web by all staff
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress.
- Escalate service issues that cannot
- Support device configuration backup
- be completed within agreed service levels
- Understand processes in service ticketing system by completing assigned training materials
- First degree or HND in Computer Science and computer related disciplines (Computer Science, Computer with Economics, Computer with Mathematics
- Must have IT experience
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of established computer-industry network procedures for multiple platforms e.g Wide Area Network, Wireless Network, etc
- In-depth experience with operating systems platforms such as Linux, Windows 2000/2003/2008/WinXP/Win7 etc
- Good understanding of backup technology.
- Good written and oral communication ability
- Action planning, Motivating, Analytical mind and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment and under intense pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to train of computer software and hardware in office.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473534 to apply for this job .