Established in Scotland in 1987, Orion Group has achieved consistent growth over the ensuing 27 years and is now an international leader in the provision of personnel to the Engineering Industry. Today Orion Group manages the placement of over 5,000 contractors every year via our worldwide network of offices throughout Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa. Following continued year on year growth, we expect to shortly exceed USD $1 billion annual sales.
- The employee will be responsible to implement and manage the:
- Company wide Integrated Management System
- SHEQ System and Procedures
- Maintenance of ISO Certifications
- Responsibility for the implementation of the company's ISO-9001 compliant quality management system (QMS) throughout the business
- Responsibility for the implementation of the company's ISO 140001:2004 compliant environmental management system (EMS) throughout the business
- Responsibility for the implementation of the company's OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational health, safety management (OHSMS) compliant system throughout the business
- Compile the SHEQ statistics and other data required for the management review and implement agreed actions focusing on continuous improvement of the QMS, EMS and OHSMS
- Liaise and coordinate with Heads of Departments to ensure corporate and contractual SHEQ requirements are implemented and targets met
- Manage, organise, and execute process, accident/incident investigation and system audits throughout the business
- Manage, organise, and execute risk assessments
- Ensure adequate posting of safety notices / circulars
- Maintain metrics to monitor and close-out of audit findings
- Develop customer focused information packages, presentations and solutions during the tender phase of projects, maintaining continuity during handover to project teams and/or the Heads of Departments
- Develop and implement continuous improvement, customer-oriented solutions
- Interact cross functionally with project and functional management to resolve quality health, safety & environment issues
- Review technical requisitions and procurement documentation for quality, health, safety & environment compliance
- Manage, plan and implement subcontractor / vendor audits to meet QMS / SMS and EMS, project and corporate requirements
- Develop and distribute management reports
- Audit Departmental compliance with contractual requirements
- Develop, implement and monitor continuous improvement action plans
- Significant experience
- Working as an HSE and/or SHEQ Manager for international companies in construction and oil and gas
- Experienced in implementing new SHEQ systems
- Experienced in getting and maintain ISO certifications
- Nigerian local national salary and employment terms apply.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473528 to apply for this job .