The Head, Marketing, CSR and Corporate Relations will oversee the creation and implementation of all company related Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Relations Objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement Marketing, CSR ad Corporate Relations Plans and Strategies
- Provide leadership around innovative and creative digital Marketing and CSR techniques that reach and impact mass market consumers
- Provide service leadership related to Marketing and Communications of business activities
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently, whether it is direct or indirect communications.
- Ensure that the business marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Act as the lead officer in all Marketing and Communications activities
- Assist the company in developing, managing and altering social responsibility policies
- Using internal communication to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies
- Reaching out to the public via PR and marketing to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social responsibility
- Working on company branding strategies with the marketing department to Identify, cultivate and solicit philanthropic partnerships with companies committed to facilitate research to develop strategies for mutual benefit
- Planning, developing and implementing effective corporate relations department procedures
- Responsible for identifying prospects, developing and proposing strategies for the cultivation of major corporations
- Determine specific purpose and level of partnership and identify those to be involved in cultivation and subsequent solicitation
- Maintain an effective program of stewardship of corporate partners
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the CS department and that all related staff are well trained, developed, regularly performance appraised and motivated to perform their duties on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/BA in relevant discipline (2:2 and above)
- MBA, Masters or Post Graduate Degree in Mass communication or Economics (International degrees are highly desirable)
- 8+ years in progressively responsible experience in Marketing, CSR and corporate relations leadership roles, preferably in a Telecommunication, FMCG, Utility Payments, Sports Betting, Lottery industry
- Strong Knowledge of digital Marketing
- Strong Knowledge of below the line marketing techniques
- Proven relationships at a range of media institutions (newspaper, radio, social media etc…)
- Proven ability of promoting a national marketing strategy supported by a localised State by State strategy
- Must be accessible and approachable for other employees to see them as an advisor and point of contact, to provide high-quality advice to solve any problems they may have.
Other Skills & Abilities:
PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word and Google application is essential.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473493 to apply for this job .