Job Title: Head, Device Logistics and Supply Chain Department: Supply Chain
Job Status: Full Time Reports: Managing Director
Pay Range: NGN8M-NGN18M (per annum) Location: Lagos
The Head, Device Logistics and Supply Chain will be responsible for planning, developing, organising, directing, managing and evaluating the company supply chain activities across multiple jurisdictions across the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and direct strategies for the supply chain division and ensure these strategies are aligned with the overall goals of the organisation
- Consistently source for new POS device specification that meets the current mass market need
- Develop and implement solutions to ensure optimum device utilisation
- Build, maintain and manage relationship with offshore device technical partners
- Source for new device business projects
- Source for device funding partnership from financial institutions, government parastatals,non-governmental organisations and international organisations.
- Liaise with customs to ensure seamless delivery of devices
- Manage all device import processes
- Management of device supply risks - shortages and exceptions
- Minimise freight exceptions
- Develop and implement an inventory optimisation plan, a warehouse optimisation plan and logistics plan
- Prepare annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and monthly reports for supply chain services
- Implement and drive a culture of continuous improvement within supply chain management
- Establish and maintain networks that foster and promote excellent relationships.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/BA in relevant discipline (2:2 and above)
- MBA, Masters or Post Graduate Degree in Supply chain or Logistics (International degrees are highly desirable)
- 8+ years in progressively responsible experience in POS Logistics and Supply Chain leadership roles, preferably in a Telecommunication, FMCG, Banking, Utility Payments, Sports Betting, Lottery industry
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays
- Strong understanding of engineering behind different types of POS devices
- Proven technical experience within the ICT industry
- Record of successful POS distribution strategy and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics and inventory management software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Experience in the POS industry, specifically retail agent distribution network, is a critical advantage
- Strategic business/commercial operational knowledge and understanding
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with a deep understanding of demand analysis
Other Skills & Abilities:
PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word and Google application is essential.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473490 to apply for this job .