Alvator is a technology firm that offer technology-driven solutions to companies, we are a leading IT Solutions firm in Nigeria. We seek to employ competent hands to fill the position below;
We seek to employ a Software Developer with adequate knowledge and experience in web and mobile apps development such as social network, career/education portals, eCommerce solutions, custom database-driven application, and intranet for web, desktop and mobile devices. The ideal person will be a strong team player, able to work in a deadline driven environment and demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Coordinate and develop multiple large-scale projects for variety of industry leading clients.
- Programming and developing data-driven application such as social network, career/education portals, eCommerce solutions, intranet, and mobile applications.
- Ability to drive projects from START to FINISH, frontend and backend.
- Present ideas for system improvements including cost proposals.
- Work closely with the project manager, designers and staff.
- Implement complex applications working with/without a team.
- Testing the application thoroughly before going live.
- Preparing training manuals for users.
- Maintain the software systems once they are up and running.
- Focusing on delivering new and creative solutions.
- Develop wireframes and concepts that improve the customer experience.
- Quickly and efficiently resolve technical issues, both proactively and as they arise.
- Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures.
- Adapt quickly and positively to a constantly changing business environment with tight timelines.
- Be self-motivated, independent, proactive and an effective team player.
- Provide accurate updates to management of the development status.
- BSc in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- 2-4+ years web development experience.
- Experience building web and native mobile apps development.
- Experience using social media APIs and other development APIs.
- Excellent in Software Design, Software debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing and Optimization Skills.
- Problem Solving, Teamwork.
- Intensive knowledge with creating different websites and landing pages
- The use of Android SDK is a plus
- Ability to create mobile applications.
- General Programming Skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473147 to apply for this job .