Reporting Line: Head, Enterprise Sales
The Network Access project manager will be responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of designated projects within MainOne. The position entails being accountable, on-time and on-budget for service delivery and relationship management with clients.
- Be the primary contact person for designated accounts, planning and managing the overall business relationships between them and Main One.
- Manage planning and operations teams and external contractors during project execution.
- Manage and co-ordinate support and service engineers in attending to customers’ service requests and resolving same within SLA lead times with the aim of meeting Key Performance Indices (KPIs).
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Defines clearly project objective.
- Strategic planning for contract management and retention
- Escalates project issues in a timely fashion.
- Plan and manage customer meetings, resolving internal and external issues.
- Build and maintain key client relationships in order to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting need specific solutions based on business requirements.
- Liaise with cross functional internal units; Sales, Marketing, Technical, Legal, Finance etc, to manage and coordinate implementation of agreed tasks within defined timelines.
- Strategic planning to ensure constant alignment with the long term organizational goals.
- Coordinate the installation of network equipment at customer premises.
- Provides the executives with ad hoc and periodic Project environmental reports specifically to do with project costs, lessons learnt and risks
- Responsible for the implementation of current product portfolio and new products.
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with the decision makers to understand the Customers’ strategic direction and explore opportunities for the organization to gain a larger share of the Customers’ wallets.
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities for the organization
- Other responsibilities as maybe directed to carryout by the supervisor.
- A B.Eng. / B.Sc./B.Tech. or other first degrees in relevant disciplines.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- At least 7 years post National Service work experience.
- Must have experience in managing telecom projects, Business Development and Client relations.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a project management role.
- PMP or Prince2 project management methodology will be an advantage.
- Certification in CCNA also an advantage.
- Must have good knowledge of handling Telecommunication or Engineering projects
- Proficiency in the use of relevant computer applications for financial reporting and project management.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Outstanding Process and Systems Documentation
- Attention to Detail
- Highly Organised
- Conflict Resolution
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Highly Organised
- Team Oriented and Leadership
- High Tolerance for Stress
- Problem Management (analysis and resolution)
- Customer Service Orientation
- Relationship Builder
- High level of Integrity
- Time and Priority Management Skills.
- People Management and Negotiation skills.
- Superior analytical Skills.
- Demonstrates independent ownership and management of tasks.
- Strong level of professionalism in dealing with highly confidential information
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473012 to apply for this job .