Our client is a composite hospitality initiative that provides hospitality in its entire ramifications.
We seek the services of qualified personnels to fill this vacant position.
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early chek-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Attends department meetings.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
Education: OND or HND or BSc or its equivalent.
Must have a good dress sense.
Good communication skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/472960 to apply for this job .