- Responsible for checking supplier invoices for pricing, coding, limits, authority and validity. Take up queries direct with suppliers and employees;
- Input supplier invoices and expense claims into the Finance System and reconcile all supplier accounts. This includes input of credit card, air travel and cab charge information.
- Assist Accountant/s with duties that may arise form time to time, particularly during absences;
- Make timely payment of all accounts including supplier invoices, re-imbursement to staff, bank transfers, payroll liabilities and acquittals of corporate credit card usage, in line with Bush Heritage
- policies, procedures and authorisations;
- Administer preparation of payroll for authorisation and transmission;
- Maintain petty cash;
- Maintain a proper filing system for all transactions, within assigned responsibilities, for audit and accounting purposes;
- Raise debtor invoices as required.
- Act as the liaison point for Bush Heritage staff in relation to building facilities management issues.
- Work collaboratively with suppliers and staff to ensure Bush Heritage is well regarded as making timely payments of accounts and issuing accurate invoices;
- Maintain appropriate filing systems for suppliers, credit card payments and employee reimbursements (i.e. all payments made);
- Provide copy records and information required for audit and grant acquittals;
- Coordinate all internal (Bush Heritage) building facilities management issues, including liaison with the external Building Manager on maintenance issues.
- Assist with documentation and other duties as directed by the Finance Manager;
- Other duties across Bush Heritage consistent with the position grading.
- The Accounts and Administration Officer will assist with general duties under the direction of the Finance Manager. In our small and informal working environment, all staff co-operate in general areas
- such as answering phones, “housekeeping” duties etc. All staff are expected to work collaboratively and participate in a wide range of tasks as requested. Delegation of duties to volunteers may be required in the completion of these tasks.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/472767 to apply for this job .