What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or related degree
- Prior Experience of 2 to 5 years preferred
- Skilled in Web application using MVC, ASP(dot)NET
- Advance Knowledge of SQL using SQL Server is a MUST.
- Experience developing RESTful API.
- Experience in Native or hybrid Mobile development (Android, IOS) is a big plus
- Must be a team player who is flexible and willing to do whatever is needed in position and department. Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and energy are of utmost importance
Additional Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience in HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with framework like AngularJS
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated individual with strong technical skills and great interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience and education as listed above are ideal – but attitude, enthusiasm, and energy are of utmost importance.
- The candidate will work closely with all major operational areas of the company