- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the clients;
- Marketing educational products
- Career counselling and advisory
- Working in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties.
- Managing the delivery of training and development programmes
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met;
- Evaluating training and development programmes;
- Amending and revising programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes
- Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses;
- Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages;
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research.
- 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role
- Must be familiar with training needs analysis
- Must be clear and precise on telephone conversations
- Experience in sales & Marketing of educational products an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/471927 to apply for this job .