Due to steady growth and expansion, a leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Lagos and offices spread across the country seeks to fill the under-listed positions with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals.
- Generation of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Arrange for meetings and presentations
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities
- Contribute to the development of healthcare plans
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd class Upper) or HND (Upper credit) in marketing, social sciences or any management related course
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience preferably in the HMO or Insurance industry
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) will be an added advantage
- Excellent selling and customer relationship skills
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/471712 to apply for this job .