Our client is a global provider of mobile monetization solutions for mobile carriers, media groups, governments/ NGOs, brands and end-customers, focusing on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment and Mobile Money. Leveraging global network of connections to mobile carriers, proprietary NEO platform, teams of seasoned professionals and ability to innovate at a fast pace. They have become a global reference in highly competitive mobile industries and a leading player in emerging markets. They now have an opening for Senior FrontEnd & BackEnd Developer (.NET)
This role reports to Development Team Leader or Development Manager. The Person will be responsible for design, development, testing, analyzing software issues, troubleshooting software, fixing defects and overall maintaining assigned applications/modules.
- Designs and develops new software code; performs corrective and perfective code maintenance on application in
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and executes unit, integration, and system tests.
- Monitors and maintains existing production system(s).
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, IT) by relevant university; complementary studies as a plus;
- Experienced in Technical Lead of small teams;
- 5-6 years as FrontEnd Developer using Microsoft ASP.NET and FrontEnd programming languages;
- Experience building Microsoft ASP.NET applications or equivalent using an MVC framework.
- Object Oriented Programming skills is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (or other Relation DB)
- Understanding of Microsoft .NET Framework components and how they are used, WCF, WF
- Knowledge and experience in design
- Able to develop and adapt for desktops and mobiles
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills within team and across organization
- Fluent in the use of English language.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/471216 to apply for this job .