An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a highly established Real Estate Firm based In Lagos, Nigeria. Our Client is seeking applications from pro-active and enthusiastic individuals to fill the job position of a General Manager. The ideal candidate should be innovative and passionate about the real estate industry as well as being able to manage and motive people to perform to the best of their abilities.
- Ensuring smooth and efficient daily operations with optimal levels of resource allocation in maximizing operating incomes.
- Participates in formulating and administering the Company’s policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long term objectives
- Oversees property development, acquisitions and sales, due diligence and monitoring brokerage activities
- Oversees periodic inspection of the Company’s properties.
- Managing the objectives of current and prospective clientele.
- Assures that appropriate insurance requirements are in place for all properties.
- Oversee the Company’s business development functions, including branding, marketing, advertising, to ensure consistent and high-profile representation of the firm in the marketplace.
- Prepare budgets, analyze financial statements, and understand accounting issues as they relate to property operations and reporting requirements
- Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Managing the performance of the Company’s staff and senior management through effective performance targets.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance or Management. A Supplementary Degree will be preferred.
- Current Real Estate License.
- Developed knowledge and experience in real estate including a broad understanding of finance, leasing, legal, construction, and the tenant relations requirements of managing properties.
- Credible track record of delivering impactful results/solutions in a complex fast paced work environment.
- Strong communication (written & oral) and negotiation skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environments.
- General Managerial/Administration
- Technology (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Team building / conflict management
- Organization and coordination skills
- Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/470736 to apply for this job .