Due to steady growth and expansion, a leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Lagos and offices spread across the country seeks to fill the under-listed positions with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals.
- Ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practice and documentation
- Verifying assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation
- Appraising adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires
- Maintaining internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures
- Communicating audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/470715 to apply for this job .