- Shall ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record
- Keeping by all team members responsible. Co-ordinate daily,weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring of accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds required.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- A graduate with B.Sc in Accounting, 2-3years work experience and ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/470465 to apply for this job .