Reporting the Senior Manager VAS, the Manager, Mobile VAS is expected to manage and grow value-added services revenue for the business. As such, he is expected to manage relationships with network operators, platform/hosting providers, marketing agencies, application developers and content partners alike. He must possess a deep understanding of the VAS business- both local and international trends.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Content Administration & Operations unit activities
- Identify opportunities for the development and lead proposal development efforts with mobile operators
- Proactively plan with operators to deliver new content as well as value-added service offerings
- Conceptualize, design, launch and manage VAS offerings in line with regulator/operator requirements
- Generate revenue across all verticals of SMS, USSD and IVR, handling the entire life cycle from Acquisitions, Revenue Enhancement, Churn Management and Retention
- Grow and manage relationships with vendors and content partners with the objective of lifting revenues at minimal cost to the business
- Track and analyze market trends, own VAS product performance and competitive activity in order to develop or revamp new service offerings
- Prepare AOP(Annual Operating Plans) in consultation with the Senior Management in order to meet organizational objectives for VAS
- Liaise with the technical and financial departments both internally within VAS and the respective operators on issue resolution, billing, collection and service offerings.
- Ensure continual improvement in revenue generation
- Keep abreast of issues affecting the telecoms industry, collect competitor intelligence and disseminate this information across the iConcepts business
5 years of experience within the Telecommunications Industry, which must comprise at least 3 years in Mobile VAS Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent team player with experience in creating environments that are conducive to team participation and effective coordination
- Proven capacity to work with collaborative teams across different locations and with different technical skills
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities and critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to complex issues/challenges.
- Experience in strategic and tactical planning and people management. Results oriented.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/470264 to apply for this job .