Our client, the provider of end-to-end corporate training and skill development solutions is looking to recruit business development executive. It has presence in 24 countries, out of which 17 are in Africa. Through this broad spectrum, they have acquired rich experience in corporate training and skill development domain across 21 industry verticals. Headquarter in Kenya, making its presence felt by creating an impact in different regions of Africa and alliances with clients from diverse industries.
Job Context and Purpose
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for development of the marketing, sales and operational scheme and strategies for the company, driving sales strategy by anticipating market needs, fostering technical sales, catering to national accounts, and driving market pricing with good margins.
- Responsible for achievement of all company sales volume and growth targets by running the complete sales cycle for all customers.
- Developments of appropriate sales force organization from the existing structure.
- Profiling, recruiting, selection and hiring sales executive.
- Ensuring that any after sales support is provided.
- Cultivating customer relationship to ensure long term customer relation.
- Project Company’s objective to the market i.e. market shares, competition, new ideas.
- Improving on the displays and promotions at the outlets.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, IT or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in at least 3 yrs experience senior sales role
- Prior sales experience in complex, long cycle sales would be an advantage
- Confident, articulate and a person who is at ease with C-Level or with juniors
- Very presentable and have the drive to achieve the highest level of achievement
- Positive attitude and outlook with an ability to break into conversation with anyone
- Demonstrated ability to be disciplined, well planned and focused on achieving goals
- A go-getter mentality and ability to break into organizations and seek the right person to engage and
- learn the decision hierarchy in the organization
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/470059 to apply for this job .