· Collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements, promote sales and to provide sales support
· Cultivate effective business relationships and communicate full scope of engineering solutions and services to achieve company objectives, including sales volume and market share.
· Maintain thorough knowledge of industrial goods, structure, trends, and issues to ensure full discovery and understanding of customer’s primary business goals, operations, challenges, and requirements.
· Monitor account plan progress, including market conditions, and competitive activities; provide progress and execution updates.
· Candidate must be a Mechanical or Chemical Engineer with a minimum of second class upper plus 4 years minimum cognate sales experience in industrial goods.
· Ability to identify customer needs, effectively communicate solutions, and position the company as provider of choice.
· Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track of securing sales of wide range/complex engineering solutions and services (Pipes, Valves, and Fittings etc.) to top level management of a corporate institutions.
· Effective sales negotiation and closing techniques.
· Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self – starter and value opportunity of joining a new high potential venture.
· Valid driver’s license and international passport.