Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
Yet another indication of the monumental growth of Maxima Productions is its current foray into the burgeoning Ghanaian market and its other plans to move to other markets in the African continent in its immediate future.
- The qualified candidate manages the company online platforms and applications that focus on building and maintaining social networks and social relations among people.
- Assist in directing online advertisement and promotional activities to ensure that each phase in the marketing process is in-line with business strategies and meets customer requirements.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Good educational background (B.Sc, OND and HND)
- 0-2 years of working experience in a media and branding company with proven track records
- A recognized professional certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen interest in news, current affairs, business, fashion entertainment and people
- Ability to grasp complex issues quickly and explain them in simple, concise language
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/469132 to apply for this job .