- Analyse how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallise targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Graduates with 5 years & above with experience in the Strategy function in a reputed advertising agency.
- 4-5 years background in consumer research & insight mining in a research agency
- Should have good quantitative skills as well in terms of ability to grasp and understand pricing, margins etc for the products.
- Also should have willingness to travel to North – any reservations on this front is non-negotiable.
- Should have worked on FMCG brands for a minimum of 2 years.
- There will be communication and activation involved, like every brand role in OK Foods, it will be innovation heavy and sales interface led role – so the same needs to be communicated to the candidate.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/469110 to apply for this job .