To coordinate the install and maintaintance of the HYLAS GES structures during establishment phase and to provide on the ground management of the facility during operations.
- Coordinate Lagos based resources/contractors/and vendors during the execution and operational project phase.
- Ensure on time deliverables of project milestones.
- Scheduling and execution of all preventative maintenance functions.
- Track and esnure SLA functions are adhered to and met.
- Regular (weekly) project reports to be issued to Lead PM and stakeholders.
- Planning and reporting for local staff requirments.
- Populate, manage and report on the risk register.
- Compile customer required reporting documents and coordinate weekly update calls.
- Compiling and submitting monthly reports;
- Ad-hoc duties.
(CREDENTIALS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES)
Credentials / Knowledge
- Very good educational background in fileds of engineering and facilities managemnet.
- Proven technical backgroundestablishmnet and operational facilities management
- Good Client facing and internal communications skills
- Excellent written and verbalcommuinications skills.
- Good working knowledge – Microsoft Projects.
- PMP/PRINCE II Certification
- Valid driver’s license;
- Own vehicle
- Detail orientated;
- Must be able to adapt to changing environment;
- Must be able to efficiently interact with all levels of customers;
- Independent to his work.
- Good Organasational skills, attention to details and able to multitask.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/468149 to apply for this job .