Reports To: Marketing Manager
- To implement marketing activities and brand building exercise
- To support sales function in driving and growing brand volumes and revenue.
The job exists to ensure that the brands are managed for market growth and leadership in their respective categories.
- Sales generation
- Creating Push & Pull demands
- Promotion expert
- Bar Audits
- Generating sales, orders and expanding market for brands
- Accountable for Brand sales performance
- Weekly HORECA Audit and comprehensive database management
- Execution of promotions and sponsorship programmes
- Conducting weekly activations in on and off-trade
- Responsible for coordinating relevant research to aid brand management decision making
- Keep up to date and report market trends, competitor activities and new developments
- Implementing all instructions as may be required by line manager.
- Deploying POSMs and ensuring adequate visibility across outlets
- Executing marketing plans as agreed by line manager.
- Carrying out any other assignment that may be necessary from time to time
Key Performance Indicators
- Business Process
- Achievement of: Brand Volume & market share.
- Effectiveness of Bar Audit
- Promptness to submitting reports & punctuality
- Effectiveness of research
- Number of sales lead & Marketing activity generated 60%
- Effective Bar Audit 5%
- Effectiveness of promotion 5%
- Compliance with instructions 10%
- Level of brand visibility in assigned outlets 10%
- Level of brand acceptance & awareness creation 10%
- Interpersonal relations
- Oral Communication skill
- Written Communication skill
- Organisational Awareness
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning and Management
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Conceptual/Analytical Thinking
- Ability To Influence
- Building Relationships
- Negotiation skill
- Distribution/channel development.
- Brand Management
- Promotion Expert
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/465664 to apply for this job .