A leading FMCG company is in need of a suitable individual to fill this position
- Manage SQL server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end to end
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and scheme refinement.
- Provide 24/7 supports for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross training to other peers and team members
Skills and Qualification
- 5+ years MS SQL server administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning And Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recover (DR) options for SQL servers
- Experience working with windows server, including active directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get it done “ personality
- Ability to organise and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context switch effectively between different activities and teams.
- MCTS, MCITP, and /or MVP certifications a plus
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/465494 to apply for this job .