McDorsey Service Company Limited is looking to hire a Technical Training Administrator whose responsibility will be to train students under our McDorsey Training Program.
The McDorsey Training Program transfers to Students expertise/skills in the technical support/repairs of a wide range of electronic devices. Please see full Company Profile after the Job Description.
The responsibility/Job Description of the Training Manager will include:
1. Directly training students registered for the McDorsey Training program according to established syllabus and content of Training Manual
2. Aid in the frequent review of the Training Manual to ensure its contents achieve the objective of empowering the students with needed skills for self employment
3. Must be able to train students in the repairs of mobile phones in line with contents of the Training Manual
4. Must be able to train students in the repairs of Laptops in line with contents of the Training Manual
5. Must be able to train students in the repairs of STBs/Decoders in line with contents of the Training Manual
Only candidates with requisite technical expertise and Training need apply. Candidates with No experience with the above listed responsibilities need not apply and will not be considered.
McDorsey is more interested in experience than qualifications but candidates with the following values will be at an added advantage:
1. Experience in training activities in IT/Telecommunications related fields
2. Marketing and organizing Skills
McDorsey Service Company Limited is a leading provider of International Standard After Sale Support for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
McDorsey is Accredited Service Partner for Nigeria to over 12 OEMs and leading multinationals like Huawei, Haier, Zuri, Skyworth, Siemens, Hisense, Navtech, Motorola, Mcromax, Lava, Fly , Samsung , Blackberry Support (On behalf of Globacom), etc. McDorsey has operated Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with all the above-mentioned multinational companies.
Incorporated in 2001, McDorsey has achieved the position of one of Nigeria's leading provider of World Class After Sale Support Services for Telecommunications and Consumer Electronics products e.g.: Modems, Routers, GSM/CDMA Mobile Phones, Laptops, Set Top Boxes (STB)/Decoders, Wi-Max Terminals, etc.
McDorsey has also operated as the official accredited After Sale Support Partner to Starcomms PLC and Visafone Nigeria Limited. McDorsey is a vital partner to both operators and our technicians operate technical support desks in all Etisalat, Starcomms PLC and Visafone Limited’s outlets/branches nationwide, our engineer are placed in Operators shops nationwide and we operated and manage total of 36 Repair Desks Nationwide.
McDorsey was the first company in Nigeria to offer the warranty on mobile phone for a very popular brand of its time BIRD & SEIMENS 2004-2006.
McDorsey wishes to share its expertise in the After Sale Support business with Nigerians who desire to Train and acquire skills in how to repair Tablets, Mobile Phones, Laptops etc