Annas Clinic and Meternity Home ltd is in need of a suitable candidate for this position
- Monitoring and providing general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics;
- Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment;
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions;
- carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations;
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals;
- Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties;
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment;
- Promoting health education;
- Undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department, especially at more senior levels;
- Teaching junior doctors and medical students, as well as auditing and research.
- Minimum of MBBS
- 1-3 years' experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/410214 to apply for this job .