A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Responsible for generating and maintaining new employee files and assisting all other HR staff members in employment related functions as needed. Acts as receptionist for the Human Resources department and promptly answers all calls for the staff. Performs routine assigned duties in a timely, efficient manner.
- Responsible for conducting new hire orientation and facility tours. Prepare Welcome letter, orientation handbooks, materials for job fairs and assist in local and national job/career fairs as needed. Meet all incoming applicants and process their paperwork timely, Responsible for benefit open enrollment coordination and communication.
- Administer and score aptitude, personality and skills assessments to candidates when needed. Prepare new employee personnel files and properly file in the file room. Complete verification of employment requests. Schedule exit interviews and distribute results to President and Director.
- Greet, direct and assist applicants, employees and others coming into the department. Answer telephones and direct calls. Sort and distribute mail to other members of the department as needed. Coordinate blood drives. Other duties as assigned.
- HND/BSC in any related discipline
- Prior Human Resources experience preferred.
- Proficient with computers with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet. Other software knowledge preferred.
- Must be detail oriented; be experienced in preparing & maintaining various reports.
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolutions skills required.
- Proven ability to handle confidential situations.
- Must be deadline oriented and able to work effectively in a fast paced work environment.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/401408 to apply for this job .