The Management Trainee Position is specifically for applicants who wish to develop their leadership and motivational management abilities in the context of the business of financial advising. The position entails developing experience in the financial planning business through our professionally-mentored career development plan. As the trainee develops experience in the key skills of financial advising and shows leadership among their peers, they will have the opportunity to take on management and training opportunities and eventually build a team of advisors of their own.
Applications will need to have self-motivated work ethic and love working with people. Industry experience is not required, though a background working face-to-face with others is preferred. Previous experience in finance, business management, account management, customer service, banking or sales a plus.
Successful graduates from this program have gone on to lead on our executive management team and run our regional centers. This is a proven program for management success. Advisors also will have full support from our in-house estate and tax planning experts, third-party administrators, retirement-plan specialists, tax professionals and attorneys.
- HND/BSC in any discipline.
- Ability to pass background check
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Have excellent people skills; enjoys interacting with others
- Ability to gain the confidence and trust of others
- Can build and maintain long-term business relationships
- Have a high level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Have an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking mindset
- Looking to start a career in the finance industry
- Drive to excel
- Heart of a teacher
Essential Position Duties
- Build client relationships and offer a positive customer service experience
- Learn client’s financial goals/ concerns, and work with our team to develop an appropriate strategy that fits client’s needs and leads them to their financial goals
- Generate new relationships with prospective clients and set face-to-face meetings with new opportunities
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/401403 to apply for this job .