Edge Communication is seeking qualified candidates to fill this vacancy
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and Solving hardware/software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND in computer science on any related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytic skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/386116 to apply for this job .