A multi-national communications firm seeks to fill this position with a qualified personnel.
- Responsible for the on-ground execution of employee communications which include contributing to the established channels such as newsletter, as well as employee events and awareness campaigns.
- Works closely with the General Manager and Human Resources on ensuring effective communications for employees.
- Also supports the general manager with regards to team building, team updates and morale building.
- West African national.
- English first language.
- Typically minimum of 2 years relevant experience, preferably in a PR agency or a communications role within a multi-national organization within the technology or consumer goods space.
- Must have proven track-record in media relations and strong knowledge of local media landscape.
- Degree or relevant communications diploma. Must speak fluent English.
- Needs to be passionate, proactive and able to work without constant supervision and have high level of accountability for tasks.
- Needs to be able to build strong networks and manage stakeholder engagement at senior levels of the organization.
- As an individual, needs to be collaborative, flexible and able to manage pressure.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/384426 to apply for this job .