A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of appraisal review recommendations, especially with regard to career and training issues.
- Upload employee performance ratings.
- Coordinate and Implement quarterly performance incentives.
- Participate in periodic needs-based training on the performance management process for staff organisation-wide.
- Assist in identifying and addressing staff appraisal issues and/or conflicts, including post-appraisal appeals.
- Participate in training needs assessment to address development areas identified during appraisals.
- Ensure staff confirmation are done on time and liaise with verification agencies to resolve all outstanding cases.
- Work with the ERP team to ensure proper implementation and continuous improvement of online performance management.
- Keep track of recent development in performance management
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager, Performance Management.
- First degree from a recognized university.
- Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of one year work experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/383823 to apply for this job .