A consulting firm requires the services of a qualified candidate for this position.
Maintains electrical systems within the factory by providing, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical power and equipment; offering engineering support; managing staff.
- Supervises operations of the Hatchery and coordinating work force within the unit
- Achieves electrical maintenance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets electrical maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides electrical power by maintaining electrical equipment and outlets; including energy management system for lighting, security gates, security console, and mail conveyor system.
- Wires work station cubicles by studying blueprints; laying-out circuitry for common and dedicated electrical outlets; providing raceways for telephone communications.
- Provides lighting by maintaining electrical lighting fixtures within the factory and on site
- Provides engineering support by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Complies with codes by adhering to requirements; advising senior management on needed actions.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking electrical material stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for electrical material; reviewing and approving invoices;
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates mechanical engineering job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree / HND in Electrical-Electronics
- 0-2 years experience
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Staff management,
- Technical Leadership,
- Technical Understanding,
- Equipment Maintenance,
- Safety Management,
- Attention to Detail,
- Conceptual Skills,
- Supply Management,
- Facilities Management Systems