An ICT firm require the services of a qualified candidate to fill this position:
- Conduct petrophysical analysis to better understand and quantify the resource
- Perform, Supervise and QC integrated production models including reservoir and pipelines and optimize for production and reserves.
- PVT modeling analysis and modeling including black oil, condensate and compositional fluid models with no supervision
- Develop project proposals figuring out all the technical aspects, in liaison with cost estimation and realistic schedule of project work.
- Perform, Supervise and QC field development planning and optimization
- Build and run integrated production models including reservoir and pipelines and optimize for production and reserves. Show creativity and innovation in optimizing production.
- Perform field experience, drilling and monitoring of development and appraisal wells, openhole logging, mudlogging, geomechanical analysis, fault seal analysis and pressure prediction
- Prepare or review detailed work-over programs for execution, ensuring no procedural or safety gaps
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate