Our client is an exploration and production company based in Nigeria. They position themselves at the top of the Nigerian oil and gas business and they hold a fantastic reputation for hiring the very best staff across the globe.
The successful candidate will be working on a Land and Swamp project which Oando have just been awarded.
- To design and monitor the installation of well completions
- Oversee the entire process from design through to execution
- Occasionally to go and execute the job on site
- To ensure performance and ensure that targets are met
- Supervise and mentor subordinates
- Thoroughly select and inspect equipment
Qualifications and requirements
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- BSc Petroleum Engineering Degree
- Extensive knowledge of Sand Control
- Experience in SMART wells
- Experience working in an office based role
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/271915 to apply for this job .