An NGO requires the services of qualified persons to fill this position
- To provide strong analytical lead on key projects in the affiliate.
- To provide strong support ad back up the Controlling team in meeting and surpassing target in the area of budgeting and forecasting.
- To provide financial analysis and support for the fund and line program managers.
- Be responsible for financial reporting, analysis and support.
- Be responsible for financial analysis on:
- Business Development Projects
- Donor Financial reporting
- Provide strong support for colleague controller in the area of budgeting and forecasting
- Provide input for monthly reporting activities
- Co-own LEAD Project, Project Forward & Other Cost Optimizations Project
Qualifications and Requirements:
- ACCA or Certified Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years proven analysis experience
- Setting ambitious objectives while knowing how to take risks
- Developing skills, training and enabling learning on the job
- Acknowledging the right to experiment and make mistakes
- Developing innovative solutions and ways of doing things
- Making decisions & driving necessary changes for performance
- Knowing how to deal with conflict
- Guaranteeing performance in the short, medium and long term, while respecting our values
- High degree of analytical skill with the ability to see (Big Picture)
- Highly focused, proactive, results orientated and self-driven
- Has the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and high APS score
- Strong adherence to meeting deadlines
- Forward / out of the box thinker
- Willing and able to travel
- Personal Computer Skills (Excellent excel skills essential)
- SAP/ SAGE/ International company reporting system
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Confident and persuasive & team player
- Housing & relocation allowance
- Organization Car provided, medical & Life insurance
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/257334 to apply for this job .