A consulting company located in Lagos require the services of a qualified candidate to fill this position.
- The internal auditor would seek to identify risks to the project.
- The successful candidate would be expected to plan and conduct risk based internal audit assignments including audits, forensic reviews and special investigations etc.
- S/He would be responsible for evaluating internal control systems and recommending improvements to the internal control systems.
- The development and delivery of risk management and compliance strategies will be fundamental to the successful execution of the role as Internal Auditor.
- In addition, the successful candidate would not only strive to provide the highest level of professional service but also maintain the highest ethical standards and due professional care in his or her work and ensure that internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with The IIA's International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards).
Qualification and requirements:
- Must have worked in External/Internal audit of a mid to large organisation
- 5-7 years work experience in the financial services industry will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and dynamic
- Minimum of Degree