We are a wholly indigenous homecare company with head office in Ibadan and location across the Nation. Due to rapid expansion we are recruiting fresh graduates to join the organization.
- The programme is designed to equip fresh graduates with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in Marketing our products and sales to prospective Customers
- Handling sales phone calls and e-mails
- Communicating with clients
- Compiling client Information Packs
- Assisting with the copy writing of marketing materials
- Developing and implementing ideas for the marketing and sales of our product.
- Utilising social networking opportunities to facilitate sales and increase brand awareness
- Assisting with promotional events
- Attending and presenting at trade shows and school fairs
- Supporting the Sales Manager and the Marketing Manager in all aspects of their work.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc. Second Class Upper in Biological, Chemical or Medical Sciences
- 1-2 years experience in a pharmaceutical company will be a strong advantage
- Good communication skills
- Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision
- Candidates should be energetic and dynamic
- Candidate should Have good reporting skills
- Candidate should pay attention to details
- Candidate should Have good interpersonal abilities
- Candidate should be able to work with a team
- Candidate should Have good customer service skills.
- Must be highly mobile, smart and posses a Valid Driver's license.
- He/She should be between 24 - 28 years.
- Applicants must Reside in Aba/Onitsha or willing to relocate to Aba / Onitsha
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/243057 to apply for this job .