A reputable and leading State University in Nigeria seeks to employ seasoned professionals into her workforce to enhance the quality of staff and further polish the quality of graduates by the University.
- Must be well versed in the field
- Prepare and conduct lectures and seminars to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Publish empirical and theoretical research in a variety of scholarly journals.
- Advise students with respect to academic performance, career opportunities, and pursuit of advanced degrees.
- Mentor and advise new academics, typically teaching assistants, research assistants, and junior faculty members.
- Carry out administrative and managerial duties, including chairing committees, serving as head of an academic department, and representing the university in the community at large.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Ph D in the relevant field plus a minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience in teaching and research in a University or similar institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrable ability to initiate, develop and supervise research, capacity for academic leadership and a good record of scholarly publications are essential.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/234429 to apply for this job .