Our client is an upward manufacturer and distributor of major FMCG in Nigeria. As a result of branch expansion and business growth, our client now needs to take on more professionals to join its work force.
Will ensure the smooth operation and coordination of all operations and guarantee customer demands are met in a timely manner. He/she will need to optimize the operational supply chain transport focusing on long term performance to our entire Customer and provide ongoing solutions to supply chain challenges that meet or exceed the customer’s expectations. He/she must maximize efficiencies within the areas of transport with a view of adding value to the organization by reducing costs.
- Pre-event planning and preparation of all transportation systems
- Develop a clear understanding of the daily program schedule and content
- Manage fleet performance and ensure timely distribution of goods to and fro our warehouses and customers warehouse
- Produce a Transportation Operations manual and route maps for reference and training
- Ensure all vehicles in the fleet have correct documentation, insurance and appliances and conforms to statutory regulations
- Ensure vehicles have the correct accreditation at all times
- Understand procedures for all possible circumstances including : accidents or medical emergencies, road or traffic conditions, schedule or branch management
- Develop and maintain an incident and accident logbook
- Liaise with management team to ensure adequate provision is made for driver rest time without being detrimental to the operation of the program
- Manage Drivers recruitment, testing and training.
- Manage purchase of spare parts
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any related field
- At least 5 - 7 years experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/228745 to apply for this job .