- Prepare civil and structure designs and contract specifications.
- Work closely with the Engineers in running projects from planning, preliminary design, front end engineering, preparation of drawings and tender documents, tender evaluation, project management, contract administration, construction supports, liaison with local authorities and as-built documentation.
- Manage on-site construction works.
- Ensure that on-site construction works are carried according to local regulations and requirements.
- Liaise with clients and local authorities for projected related matters and requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree qualified in a Civil / Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in civil and onshore structures design and construction
- COREN certification
- Working knowledge of a broad range of Facilities and Project engineering systems, tools and practices.
- Ability to manage interfaces with subsurface, well engineering and production disciplines as well as with government, regulators, and stakeholders is essential.
- Offshore experience in platforms and jackets etc
- Conversant with Structural Engineering software such as a STAAD
- Preparation of design basis/technical specifications and piping support design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HSE management of a large group of people and contractors in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team set
- Ability to lead, motivate, coach and develop the technical and management skills of a large team.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/228641 to apply for this job .