Our client is a leading technology consulting firm focused on serving the needs of businesses and organizations by providing cost-effective software solutions and services that helps increase productivity, add value and reduce cost of doing business.
- Serve as company's solution delivery Consultant on ERP Projects, conforming to established system architecture standards and practices
- Lead business process evaluation / improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, testing and implementation
- Translate challenging business requirements into solutions leveraging standard Oracle functionality in latest/current releases of Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Define standards for functional and technical team execution and ensures delivery against the standards.
- Work closely and in collaboration with the Project Manager to proactively identify potential or real project requirements; process or solution challenges and provide solutions or implement preventative measures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Degree with 3-5 years of experience with projects involving different Oracle modules in a large organizations including technical and functional experience.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite functionality within specific area which fit with Oil and Gas business.
- Oracle Financial Modules, iExpense, procurement, etc, coupled with good understanding of accounting principles.
- Must be fluent in French and English
- International experience would be a plus (must have valid international travelling documents).
- Excellent Ms Project and Ms Office Suite skills
- Good verbal and written communication in French and English
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Work well under pressure
- Able to work with distributed and multi-cultural teams
- Able to work independently and adapt to changing environment
- Able to travel time to time on very short notice
- Applies judgement and acts according to standards of ethics and integrity.
- Excellent Customer focus