A Nigerian based company with specialist interest in the field of Energy, Engineering, Environmental, Transportation and Logistics Services. The company also engages in the procurement and supply of electrical, technical, and/or products related to the above field in order to meet the needs of our esteem clients and prospective customers both in Rivers State, Nigeria in general and West African at Large.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.Eng in Civil Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years in Oil and Gas environment as a Civil Engineer.
- Acquaintance with international standards: ASTM, ACI, British / Euro Standards (BS/EN), AASHTO etc
- Good knowledge of QA/QC documentation and HSE - work permit system, risk assessment, safety talks, incident analysis etc
- Good knowledge of technical & commercial dossiers for tendering and contracting.
- Ability to implement schedule, execute, project procedure and ensure that all deliverables are completed on time, comply to quality standard in accordance with the project schedules.
- Experience in follow-up of material procurement and preparing construction cost estimates for projects.
- Ability to perform Civil and Structural analysis / design and technical review of Civil/ Structural deliverables.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/209284 to apply for this job .