Our client hereby invites applications from Internal and External candidates for some vacancies in various sections to be filled by qualified candidates
- Must be well versed in the field
- Prepare and conduct lectures and seminars to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Publish empirical and theoretical research in a variety of scholarly journals.
- Advise students with respect to academic performance, career opportunities, and pursuit of advanced degrees.
- Mentor and advise new academics, typically teaching assistants, research assistants, and junior faculty members.
- Carry out administrative and managerial duties, including chairing committees, serving as head of an academic department, and representing the university in the community at large.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must have been an Associate Professor for three years and possess a Doctorate degree in Accounting/Business Administration/Economics/Political Science Operations Research or Quantitative Analysis
- (10) years in University teaching
- Research experience in the relevant areas.
- Candidate must have a good record of scholarly publications.
- Evidence of considerable teaching and supervision in Distance Learning education as well as demonstrable capacity for academic leadership are required.
- Sufficient administrative experience is also required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/205683 to apply for this job .