A manufacturing company require the service of a qualified person to fill this position
- Coordination of financial information for all country locations (plants, etc.) for consolidation and reporting.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems, internal controls and accounting processes are implemented and maintained.
- Preparation of timely, accurate and relevant financial information for strategic decision making and external audit purposes
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
- Participate in relevant communications with external auditors and Internal Audit staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any relevant discipline:
- Relevant professional accounting/ finance certification (e.g. ACA, CFA; MBA in Finance)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience with at least three (3) in a senior management position
- Good understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and its impact on the Group’s operations
- Strong understanding of international treasury (corporate and! or banking) operations, risk management and bank relationship management
- Good understanding of debt and equity structuring,Strong understanding of cash forecast models.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Strong leadership and people management skills including the ability to manage cross-cultural teams effectively
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.