A health service provider require the service of a qualified person to fill this position
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests.
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels.
- Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
- Price and file prescriptions that have been filled.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience