A University publishing firm seeks to recruit outstanding individuals for this position.
- Creates, designs and produces artwork for signage, posters and flyers from client specifications
- Creates, designs and produces charts, graphs, simple illustrations, cartoons and scientific exhibits from client specifications;
- Makes effective compositional decisions for the specified display data and uses various production techniques which may include computer graphic systems and software.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have a minimum of 1-3 years job experience as a graphic artist
- Be proficient in the use of Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and ability to work on 3D projects will be an added advantage
- Possess skill in designing books, magazines and press ads
- be willing to work full-time, with a flexible schedule
- Be teachable and willing to work in a creative environment
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/193261 to apply for this job .